Thank you for wanting to be considered for BFY Financial LLC’s Digital Marketing Specialist full-time position. The following list is a brief job description, qualifications, and available benefits for the position.
- Design and coordinate social media campaigns. Creative content writing for website, blogs, emails, infographics, videos, etc.
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs according to company goals
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Marketing plan development services
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and developments
- Work experience as a Digital Marketer and/or BS degree in Marketing, Graphic Communications, or relevant field (College students in the Upstate will be considered)
- Experience with visual communication principles, web design, and content management systems
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Strong verbal communication skills is a plus
- Time Period Signing Bonus
- Annual Bonus
- Dental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
If you’re interested in applying for this position, email your resume to email@example.com.
BFY Financial LLC (BFY) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a virtual work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at BFY are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. BFY will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. BFY encourages applicants of all employment ages.